In the official media for the anime adaptation of the popular manga «Kanojo, Okarishimasu» (Rent-a-Girlfriend) a special illustration starring the character was revealed sumi sakurasawa, which will be used as the cover for the fourth Blu-Ray volume of the second season of the series. In the aforementioned illustration we can see the waifu sumi sakurasawa in a comfortable environment while you are practicing some calligraphy while being accompanied by your pet dog.
It is worth mentioning that the fourth Blu-Ray volume of the second season of Kanojo, Okarishimasu It will be released in Japan on January 25, 2023, and will contain episodes 10-12 of the new season of the series. In addition, this volume will be available for purchase at a price of 9,500 yen (approximately US$64.78).
Main Voice Cast Members:
- Shun Horie What kazuya kinoshita
- Sora Amamiya What Chizuru Mizuhara.
- Aoi Yuuki What mommy nanami.
- nao toyama What ruka sarashina.
- Rie Takahashi What Sumi Sakrasawa.
- kazuomi kōga took over the direction of the second season of the anime
- the animation studio TMS Entertainment handled the production of the second season of the anime
- Kanna Hirayama was in charge of the character design for the second season of the anime
- Mitsutaka Hirota was in charge of composing the scripts for the second season of the anime
Synopsis of Kanojo Okarishimasu:
Dumped by his girlfriend, emotionally shattered college student Kazuya Kinoshita tries to assuage the emptiness in his heart through a rental girlfriend, from a mobile app. At first, Chizuru Mizuhara appears to be the perfect girl with everything one could ask for: great looks with a cute and caring personality.
Seeing mixed opinions on her profile after their first date, and still haunted by their previous relationship, Kazuya believes that Chizuru is just playing with men’s hearts and leaves her a negative rating. Angry at her client’s disrespect towards her, Chizuru reveals her true nature.
After a series of events, Kazuya and Chizuru are forced into a fake relationship, acting like they really are in love.