Karol G fan almost lost vision in one eye at the singer’s concert – El Diario NY

Karol G fan almost lost vision in one eye at the singer’s concert – El Diario NY


On April 13, Karol G She performed in Peru as part of her tour, and although the singer documented on her social networks that everything had gone wonderfully, one of her fans has just revealed that she suffered an accident that caused her to almost lose her sight.

Through her TikTok account, a young woman named Mayra Salvatierra claims that, during a part of the “La Bichota” show, a spark from the fireworks used at the end of the show fell into his eye and, due to the delay in receiving medical attention, she claims that she was badly hurt by the burns.

“Yesterday I had a really bad time after Karol G’s concert because at the end of the presentation they released several fireworks and something got into my eye,” he said.

“When I went to the local first aid tents and they told me that they couldn’t do anything, I should go quickly to the bathroom and rinse myself in the sink, but there was none, so they only gave me a glass of water to wash with.” , he assured.

“When I arrived at a hospital emergency room, the treatment was horrible, the doctor who treated me did not want to examine me. I had to insist and they saw that I did have an injury and they removed a black piece that was under my eyelid.”said the girl, who appeared in the clip with a patch on her face, which she must wear until her injury completely heals.

Finally, the young woman assured that her video does not have the intention of blaming Karol G for what happened, but rather to alert people who go to concerts to be careful and something like what happened to her is not going to happen to them.

It is worth mentioning that at the moment, Karol G has not made any comments on the matter.

Keep reading:

Spread the love